8" TIMBERLAND PRO® ENDURANCE PR Steel Safety Toe
- Premium full-grain leather
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe"
- Steel safety-toe in TiTAN® XL last
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on technology
- Timberland PRO® rubber backstay
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane midsole
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Cement construction
Steel Safety Toe
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Electric Shock Resistant
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards for footwear incorporating electric shock resistant soles.
Steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture-resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
Timberland Pro® Rubber
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance for better traction on most surfaces.
Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a resistance to hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Anti-fatigue Technology Comfort System
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providingmore strength and stamina at work.
Csa Green Triangle
Meets CSA standards for Grade 1 and has sole puncture protection and has a protective toe.
Csa Omega Rectangle
Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock.
30-day Comfort Guarantee
Keep your receipt and call: 1-800-501-3054 within 30 days of purchase. Available on footwear with PowerFit® comfort system or Anti-Fatigue Technology.